Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's been a long time....

Months have past and I have not kept my resolution of updating my blog. My mood today is kind of bitter, or maybe should I say sad. As time goes by and as one gets older, it seems that to be happy is like a wishful thought.

To my friends, I may seems to be one who has no problems. Haha... In this universe, who doesn't have problems? It is just whether the person wants to show it or not. For me, if there is something upsetting me, I will not show it to the person who is not related to the matter. But if the something is related to the person then I will definitely show the person that I am unhappy abt something involving him/her.

I think that it is not necessary to make others unhappy if your unhappiness is not related to them.

The cause of my moodiness is due to...what else but studies.... Just got my result today for the deferred paper I took and I FAILED.....

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for me......

No comments: