Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Low in confidence....

Not in the best of mood today. I am wondering why am I here when compare to others who are smarter.

Am I smart enough to be here?
Why is it that there is so much I doesn't know as compare with others?
Am I really good enough or is it that I haven't been putting in enough effort?

I am really sick of this life now. Tell me how can I be a better person. What must I do?

As I am graduating in about a month time. What will my future holds?

Will I be able to get a job soon after? Maybe I shouldn't be thinking of that now.

OK! Come on! Give the burst of fire and finish the semester.

Don't give up, only LOSERS give up.
Don't be a loser.

It doesn't matter if you can't be the best at least try your best.

Don't think too much. Don't bother so much about your surroundings.

Life is not a bed of roses..... Only if one has tasted failure then will one fully cherish success....

Get WORKING...... Hopefully will be able to taste the sweetness of the fruit that I reaped at the end of the year... Hopefully..... Let's keep my fingers crossed....

No comments: